a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Silly Late Night Post - Can't Sleep Yet - #20facts

OKAAAAAY

HEYYAAA!
So I've got a really good news!
I've won my veryveryveryvery first futsal match! And we've even git the 1st place yeaaah!

what a surprisin february(n).

HAHA!

And so! I was having a mini conversation on bbm with my friend when she asked me things about me to tell her. I was really confused, well, yeah, I am not really good at describing myself.
But still, I gave her answers of course.

#factsboutflorentianatalietheweirdo
1. I am a transparent person, I suppose people around me should've already known my personality etc by seeing me around :p But! Yes, there's a but. But even though I am a transparent person, I guess I'm still unpredictable sometimes. Well, I'm different okay, around people I don't know and around people I am comfortable with. So, yeah.
2. I am weird, as you can see. I am not a popular-type person. Thank you so much if you think I am popular, but my popular is different from those popular guys' popular! ;)
conclusion for no2: I am an unpopular weirdo but sometimes still manage to be a normal person.
3. I'm not so girly but I love dresses. and clothes. fashion. yes, fashion.
4. I love oldies music, not mainstream yeah.
5. I love One Direction, as you can see.
6. I love writing so much maybe one day I'd like to be a writer, if I can.
7. I am shy but easygoing at the same time. explanations on no 1:)
8. I love being myself, being crazy and weird and awkward and cheerful and lovely and silly at the same time.
9. I hate seeing people faking themselves. Yes, I can see them obviously.
10. I am sporty B-) but fatty.
11. I love collecting things. Watches, clothes, cute-stuffs (just like normal girls of course), oh and also chocolates!
12. I love boybands. Oh sorry, back to no 5.
13. I love going to concerts, screaming at concerts, and losing my voice afterwards.
14. I love wattpad, blogger, twitter and instagram.
15. I'd like to fulfill all of my bucketlist (LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, oh maybe sometimes I will post points some of my bucketlist here!)
16. I love chick-flicks, always wondering when will it happen to me but I make no move, just waiting all by myself EHEE
17. I love summer, but I also love the rain, especially the smell of it. Wondering why don't I like the other weathers? Because I haven't felt other seasons beside summer and rain-season, I LIVE IN INDONESIA BABY.
18. I love the Earth. I love to keep people away from destroying the Earth, so I'm quite strict on my friends to be honest. Like by forcing them to throw their plastics at the rubbish bin right after they finish eating, etc.
19. I can't stand watching others suffer. Well this might sound cheesy but yeah, I was saying the truth.
20. I love love to try something new!

That's all okay!
Can't think of more points to say HEHEHEE

I'll continue sometimes later!
DOODLES
LOVE YOU
HUGS AND KISSES
#spreadthelove

tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment