a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Sunday, February 01, 2015

17%-3

Hey!
So its me again!

First of all, I'm sorry for being away for awhile (well not awhile actually, around 6 mths is a pretty long time but WHATEVA)

So lots of things've been going on
I can't tell you guys how much I wanna share my stories now but I think it's pretty late already and my phone's about to die cause its already at 17% now but I think she can last for a couple more mins.

OHHHH YEAH THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING KAY.

SO GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

I AM OFFICIALLY

SEVENTEEEEEEEEEENN 

AND GUESS WHAT
I've got my ID already and it feels weird.
LIKE SOSOSOSO WEIRD OHGOSH.
I feel so damn old.

UYEAAAAAAAH

Okayokay

And I have to admit, this birthday was so far my best bday ever. I mean my friends finally (AFTER LIKE IDK HOW MANY YEARS) came to my house and did a little surprise for me!
Actually I didn't know it comin cause I'm used to unsurprising birthdays since my bday's near Christmas and I bet people whose bdays are on the holiday season know exactly how I feel, it's pretty sad tbh, but what can I do about it?

Oh, and beside that!
I also got 2 unexpected surprises

...eh surprises are supposed to be unexpected sih
BUT THESE TWO ARE LIKE MEGA UNEXPECTED.

But as much as I want to talk about it I better not cause I know somewhere out there someone who knows me in the real life's reading my blog all the way from the top and they'll know my secrets AHA

Oh I'm such a drama queen.


UMM I THINK I SHOULD GO TO BED NOW
CAUSE ITS 2 MINS TO MONDAY
YEAH #TEAMHATEMONDAY
UGH WHY DO WEEKENDS PASS AWAY SO FAST.

Soooooo see ya 
And maybe
Next time
I'll talk about those stories I wanna talk about earlier
Or maybe that would just fade away and I'll forget about it

OH SHOOT ITS FEB ALREADY
gosh its closer to valentine's than ever



#singlehappy
#ornot
BAHAHHAH
OK BYE FOR REAL.

tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata.



No comments:

Post a Comment