a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Holiday is near! Whoops! It's here!

Hey guys! It has been a long time since my last post! And guess what, I've finished all my exams and I'll be graduated from junior high school soon! I'm really happy (plus sad) cause finally I could finish this year smoothly B-)
And what do I'm sad of are my friends, some of my besties have to go to a different school from mine (or should I say I have to move out to another school :( )

But come on, it's holiday! Lets have some fuuuuuuuuuuun!

Well this holiday, I can say, I'm having a massive jar of plans! I'm going to do some DIY project, I think I'm going to highlight my hair a bit, I'm going to move to another house, which is stunning (and I really can't wait for it!), then I'm going to post some videos to YouTube (wml), and alsoooooooooooooooo I'm going to HIKEEEE! I'm gonna go hiking at Mount Bromo! One of the most popular mountain here in Indonesia! It's a popular and amazing tourists' destination here, in the island of Java. Also I'm gonna go to Semarang with my cousins (ONLY!) because my grandparents asked us to. And maybe I'm going to have a farewell party with my classmates from the lovely 92 <3

Any ideas for hair highlights? Hahaa!

Well, I think I'm gonna get some tan also, I really want to go to a beach (or two, or even more) this holiday. I also decided to do some nail art by my own! Even though a few days ago I've gotten it with an incredibly cheap price! It only costs 35,000 rupiahs (around $4) and it also includes manicures! It's nice, right? I love nail arts even though I can't play my lovely guitar with it -_-

Well, I think I have no more to say so far, so I'll catch up with you guys later! Oh! I almost forget, I want to post a picture of my nails!
Well here it is!

Doodles! Lots of love ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment