a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Independence Me!

Well, happy Independence day to my beloved Indonesia! Its now 67 since the proclamation of our independence. Such a long time, huh?
I just wanna say "I LOVE INDONESIA"
Even though sometimes Indonesia could be disappointing, but still, this is my motherland! :)

"Indonesia tanah airku, tanah tumpah darahku
Disanalah aku berdiri jadi pandu ibuku,
Indonesia kebangsaanku, bangsa dan tanah airku,
Marilah kita berseru, Indonesia bersatu!

Hiduplah tanahku,
Hiduplah neg'riku,
Bangsaku, Rakyatku, semuanya,
Bangunlah jiwanya,
Bangunlah badannya,
Untuk Indonesia Raya!

That was a piece of my national anthem song, "Indonesia Raya", which was created by W.R. Supratman, it was first introduced at the Second Indonesian Youth Congress in Jakarta, 28 Oct 1928. It's such an important and meaningful song for all Indonesians!

" Indonesia merah darahku, putih tulangku
Bersatu dalam semangatmu,
Indonesia debar jantungku, getar nadiku
Berbaur dalam angan-anganmu,
Gebyar-gebyar ke langit jingga.."

That was the first verse of Gombloh's song, "Gebyar-Gebyar", this is a very nationalistic song! I like the words used in the song, it's very enthusiastic, the rhythms are also suitable. Really great building the raging spirits between Indonesians.

Photos time!



 



 


As I am an Indonesian teenager, the future-holder of Indonesia, I hope the new generations of Indonesia could do better so we can keep pushing Indonesia and made Indonesia a successful country!

One word from me..
MERDEKA!

FN.


No comments:

Post a Comment