a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Me! Me! Me! :D

Heyyoo! :)
Just a few days after my last post, I'm still on fire to write some new posts!
Well at this moment, I just wanna write something about myself, mind if I begin?

Okay then.

me.
I'm complicated. Well, yeah, I'm kinda different person before and after you know me. Maybe before you actually know me you'll think I'm a calm, quiet person, but when you know meeeee... don't ever think bout that! Maybe you'll think I'm a total insane, crazy, wild, and uncontrollable person. :$
Lets getting started. That's just the prologue.

WELL, I JUST WANNA SAY HOW I LOVE BEING ME!♡♥
I just loooove  it!
Aaah, I just don't know where to start!
Okay, here it goes!

First of all,
I'm insane!
I just can't stop being that way, even my friends know exactly that I'm insane ;;)
Why I'm insane? I just wanna make everyone happy, I love seeing people smile, especially when I'm the reason of that smile. It just makes me feel... satisfied. You know that feeling right? It just feels great.
When I'm with my friends, I just can go extremely insane, it just seems like the world only belongs to us, we laugh like nobody's watching, sometimes we can't even stop! I always covered up with happy tears and had my after-laugh-stomachache when I'm with my besties.
So, what did I do in my crazy times? I often take some photos!
Since we're talking bout photos, I think I'm going to post some.





All of the pictures above were taken at different times.

OH! After this post, I'm going to post my Independence-Day-Crazy-Project! :D

Secondly,
I'm not that popular at school, so it's fine for me being crazy anytime, anywhere without worrying of getting seen or caught. Actually, everyone wants to be popular, well, I don't want to be that popular, I just wanna be memorable, and known that I'm exist (especially by my idols!). SO, the conclusion is........... I just want an existence, not a never-ending popularity! :)

Third,
Since I've mention a bit of 'my idols', let's talk bout it!
Talking bout my idols... Do you know that I LOVE ONE DIRECTION SOO MUCH? ♥
Harrystyles♥ Zaynmalik♥ Liampayne♥ Louistomlinson♥ Niallhoran♥
I'm a huuuggggeee fan of them! I love them all! But still, I'm a dedicated fan, I'm not like the rest who gave his/her total life for 1D. Even I pray to God so that I can still control myself! (You should try that! :))
Remember to put God first in your life!

Fourth,
Let's talk bout my feelings now.
Well, I'm fragile. If you're not careful with me, you can hurt me so badly. Sometimes, I do need a looooonnnnngggg time to fix that crap, but sometimes, it just takes a blink of an eye! As fast as a lightning! :D
Kaay, telling the truth, I've never been falling in love deeply for somebody. I only like them as my best friends, having a boy-best-friend is kinda fun for me! :p
I'm still building these walls around my heart, still closing it for awhile. The top reason I'm doing this is because of... I'm scared... of getting hurt.  (‾▿‾)
I know it doesn't sound like me but, yeah, I'm scared, like really scared. I'm afraid if I fall, there's nobody to catch me, and I end up getting hurt.
But like one of my friend said, we must take the risks of loving someone. Let me quote a song: "But there's a danger in loving somebody too much, and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust. There's a reason why people don't stay where they are. Baby, sometimes, love just ain't enough."
:) 

Never Stop Loving!

Fifth,
I'm... kinda childish. :$
I'm a teenager that loving my teen-times and don't wanna grow up yet. I want to enjoy my teen-life! I want to enjoy my youth! I also doesn't really like being mature, yes I'm immature and I'm happy bout it. Being immature is really fun! You can do everything you want without worrying of being ashamed, you can enjoy your life joyfully! Like me and my friends do!
Forever young, please?

Sixth,
I do believe in magic.
Do you?
I really like fantasies and magic! I love magical things (and creatures) especially MERMAIDS! I think mermaids are pretty, graceful, awesome, strange, well just great! They just.. amazing. Agree with me?
I also love fairies! They are all beautiful. What if they all do really exist? Whoa. I'll be amazed, and of course excited.

Seventh,
HISTORYYYYYY!
I'm an archaeologist-wanna-be! I really am interested in archaeological things, especially Egyptian, Atlantic and Greek. Really want to know much more bout them! Wish me luck. o:)

Eighth,
MY DESIRE IS TO TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD.
I really really reaaaaally want to travel around the Europe, America, Australia, Africa, Asia (read: around the world)! I'm dying to visit Paris and Verona. Also London. Also Hollywood. And allover the globe.
But first, I want to travel around my lovely Indonesia first! :)



Ninth,
I loooooooooove to sing! Even though I don't have a golden voice, I still love to sing, I'll sing all my life. Especially for my Daddy J. :)

Tenth,
I'd love to have a house near the beach! Just a simple, lovely and cozy house near the beach. Have I told you how I love the beach? Yeap! I love the beach and the oceans with the entire of my heart. Well, I think I've left my heart in the ocean blue. :$
I also want to have a house in Beverly Hills! Seems a lot of fun! :p

   

Well, I have a lots of dreams, huh? Dream big, darl! It'll keep you alive!

Okay then, I think that's all about me for now.. Hehehe
Keep dreaming big! Don't stop believing!
Lots of love,

FN 

No comments:

Post a Comment