a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Experience, Un-new Me :)

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
So, I'm here now, as a 9th grader!
Last year finally! Wooh, I just can't believe it, how time past so fast! It just seems that yesterday, I just graduated from elementary school, but now, I'm actually at my last year in the jhs ._.

Well, actually, I had forgotten how life looks like when I'm in the elementary school. :p

Haaah, senior high. It's gonna be a tough, really tough journey then. I'm going to have a new school, new friends, new habit, new everything, but it's obviously not gonna change me!

Kay, I just wanna stop talking bout senior high first, cause I just started the grade 9.
Now, let's talk about my new class and classmates!

I'm now at 9.2!

Although its quite different from 8.4 and 7.4, but I also like this class :D
For this semester, my friends chose me to be the class captain -_-
blaargh, its a hard job to do, but yeah, they've chosen me so I'll just give my best for them and for my Jesus. :)
Beside class captain, they also chose me to be the head committee for the 'Pensi', some kind of art and drama exhibition at my school. Double tough work! Or should I say triple! Cause as the head committee, beside Pensi, I should also work out the 'Class musical' thingy. -_-
HOW I HATE NINTH GRADE!
We also have a tons of projects and tests to do. Until now, I've done about 5 or 6 tests! Can you imagine that? I already had my first test in the second week of the year! Crazy.
Teachers also gave us group projects, some of them, like doing a presentation, making a wall magazine (?), doing an experiment, and many more!
Its such an awful year of projects and tests for all of us, but we still have to keep fighting till the end!
Oh! I'm going to tell you bout my classmates! :D
I like my classmates now, they're friendly, fun, helpful, all of us can get along well, but the girls in my class, they really like making fun of me ._. Sometimes its annoying, but we can have a great fun, so it doesn't matter! You're happy, I'm happy, we're all happy!
For the boys, as usual. They are flat and sometimes crazy, unlike girls, girls are crazy and sometimes heroic. XD
But the boys are also fun, we can get along well :)

Now the TESTS.
I've done my geography, physics, Bahasa, Mandarin, history, music, English speaking test, and P.E.
So, how are the results? :)
I've done well, actually, for geography I got 100, for physics I got 95, and for Bahasa I got 92, for the others I still don't know. Hoping of nice scores.

What else should I say? :/ Now I'm confused, really.
Huuuuuuummmm...............
Oh, for Pensi, our class took Center of Java as our topic! We chose an Indonesian folklore, "Andhe Andhe Lumut" as our role-play title. I'm playing the meanest girl in the story, Klenting Merah, cause sometimes I just want to play the antagonist, not always the protagonist.
For the class musical thingy, we're taking the 'I Won't Give Up' song from Jason Mraz. We're going to rearrange it a little bit, so, wish us luck!

Oh, now I'm also separated from my bestfriends, such as Sonia, Monic, Nashya, Marcia, Karin. :'(
But even though we're separated, we still RULE THE CANTEEN! (?)
We still hang out together during the break, or after school, or even on the weekends and holiday!
The weird part is, we're divided into two almost in every class ._. I'm with dela, Monic's with Marcia, Nashya's with Sonia, and Karin... alone. Such a coincidence.

OH! I also got my new music-pal ;;) Her name is Kezia Audrey!
Til now, we've written 1 song! Quite good right? I'm really proud of that :$
Maybe I'll post it later, when we finished recording the song (?)

Well, I've written a lot already!
I guess that's all for now,
Thanks for reading,
Never stop writing, never stop reading, never stop loving (?) !
Love ya! :*

FN

No comments:

Post a Comment