a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today (1)

Today... Ah, today...
I went to an orphanage called 'Beriku Hati' that was located in Ciledug, with my friends (and a teacher) :)
We do it for charity. The first reason is Marcia (am I right?) gave us that idea. The second reason is we have class money, but we don't know what should we do with it. So, we decided to go to an orphanage!

First, me, Monica, Nashya, Marcia and Alvina went on a survey. It was Saturday, a very sunny day, the 11th of June. We did a survey to 3 orphanage (but I think I don't have to mention it) and the last was 'Beriku Hati'. At 12 o'clock (before we wnt to 'Beriku Hati') we had lunch at HokBen. We joked and laughed while we eat, we talked while we eat. I think many people were disturbed by us! We stayed there for about 2 hours (?) until I felt uncomfortable. I told my friends to go out but they don't want. So I made a food. A very UNdelicious food.

Haha.

After that long time of waiting, my friend, Marcia picked us up and we went to the last orphanage. We also got lost for awhile, but then Marcia called the orphanage's owner, and she told us the way there.

Now, for today.
I went to the orphanage with my friends and my teacher (Nashya, Monica, Marcia, Alvina, Shannon, Celia, CTM, Eugene, Jeremy, and Miss Hendrina). We had so much fun there! We played many games and make a new friends. Kids there were funny and fun. But they also had many sad stories behind it. :'(
When it was time to go home, I felt like I don't want to go home now, I wanted to stay there for awhile. I was really touched when a girl there hugged me and Monica.
But, life continued...
We went to Puri Mall, some of my friends watched movies there, but me, Marcia, Monica and Nashya (actually, Nashya wanted to watched a movie, VERY MUCH) just sit in the cinema, enjoy a plate of nachos and a bucket of popcorn, had Pe-We (people in Indonesia say it for enjoyable position).

Hoamm.... I'm really tired today, better stop now.
Oh yeah! Tomorrow don't miss the BBQ party story!

Bye!
Lots of wishes,
FN

No comments:

Post a Comment