a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Friday, June 10, 2011

OKAY....

FINALLY!!
Today finally come! I feel like...like...like... like I want to scream out loud to say....
"YES!! Now I'm............ 
FREE...!"
Today was the last final test day. Lets flashback...


Hey everyone! I want to show you my final test schedule..
1st day  : History & English
2nd day : Biology & Mandarin
3rd day  : Physics & Citizenship Lesson
4th day  : Computer & Geometry
5th day  : Geography (Oh, gee!! So.. hard!) & Indonesian
6th day  : Algebra & Economical
7th day (TODAY!): Arithmetic & Religion


Now, I'm really relaxed! Hope all get good scores!


'Till now, the test that I already get:

  1. History : 96
  2. English: 92, 93
  3. Biology: 95
  4. Mandarin: 100
  5. Physics: 95
  6. Citizenship: 100
  7. Computer: 100
  8. Geometry: 98
  9. Geography: 78 (=.=") *Worst of all*
  10. Algebra: 100
  11. Economical: 89
That's all... hehe..

Oh, ya... Today I watched '16 Wishes'... IT WAS AWESOME! LOVE IT!!
Today I also went to my friend's house.. SHE WENT CRAZY! 
I felt really tired! But happy! ^^

LOVE YA!
FN

Wait... I still confused... About 3 days ago I felt really-really excited about today, but today I'm not as excited as that day :) But it's OK... Still in my good mood

Hahaha XD
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment