a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Untitled

Friends, friends, friends, partners, partners, partners, everybody in this world... GOOD EVENING!!

First of all, I want to say sorry to all of you, because I don't know why, tonight, I feel very bored, until I went crazy like this.

Second, I want to tell this NEW NEWS! (actually not) I GOT THE FIRST RANK IN MY CLASS!! I'm so happy at the time :)

Third, today, I feel soooooo bored! I just watched the TV, play PS (as I remember), play PSP, made wallets for my cousins' cousins, text my friend, open my Facebook, Twitter, my lovely blog, and the last thing... of course I'm going to sleep!

Fourth, today I went through a very boring day, but tomorow, I'm going to have a very busy day! Wake up, going to my uncle's restaurant opening, go to Kidzania, and of course many more!

Wish me luck, guys, for tomorrow!

Bye
Suchaboringday,
FN

No comments:

Post a Comment