a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Today (2)

Actually, it's not today, it was yesterday.
We had a BBQ party at Marcia's. We had so much fun and so many photos! Wait, I want to pick my diary..
Aha!
OK, now, according to my diary..
'Today i went to Marcia's house for BBQ from 1-9 PM! Even I was bored for awhile, but it's fine! I'm really tired today ^^. When I was at Marcia's, we laughed all the time until I almost can't breathe! Until I said: "Hey! Stop! Stop! I'm eating right now! I don't want to be like Charlotte in the Ghost Girl!"
People that came to Marcia's:
Me, Marcia (of course!), Nashya, Monica, Tasha, Clarissa, Merlyn, Lisa, Patrice (?), Audrey, Vina

Previously, we wanted to ask boys to join us, but no boys wanted to come, some of them were having a course. I think that's all for today ♥ Bye!'

That's from my diary, but I think it's already tells about the story last night!

I don't like to be photographed ^^

















I guess I see you all tomorrow. Goodbye!

Fun and joyful,
FN

No comments:

Post a Comment