a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

WELL.

one of my stressful posts.


WELL, CRAPPY THINGS HAPPEN IN LIFE AND IT SUCKS.
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS.
ASDFGHJKQWRTYWEIQWUEOQWEB EVERYTHING PISSED ME EVEN MORE AT NIGHT OH PWEASE.


okay.
I think it's almost the time of the month.
YEAY.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
this is now the 2nd week of school and has been quite frustrating so far.
many things are on my mind.
tasks, tests, church stuffs, many many more.
just, please.

OKAY I HAVE THE STRENGTH
I'M NOT THIS WEAK YEAH
I CAN DO EVERYTHING
I CAN OVERCOME THINGS

but I also can cry just because of losing my pen. THIS IS SILLY.

meh.

This post is pointless, I just need to scream something. And voila that was it :)
THANKYOU BLOGGIE, YOU CAN RELIEVED MY STRESS A BIT.
A BIT.
oh you know what, next week I'm going to have my very first test in this new semester, WISH ME LUCK!
oh! Also about this plan of visiting an autistic orphanage at the end of the week, WISH US LUCK!
alsoooooo about this poem musical competition next week, hope we could make a good song of it and do our best! WISH US LUCK!
WISH ME LUCK OF EVERYTHING OKAY.


KEEP SMILING!
KEEP SHINING!
SPREAD LOVE!

well that was a really good new motto B-)
let's do that more often!

Goodbye!
tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata.


"love is PATIENT, love is KIND. it does not ENVY, it does not BOAST, it is not PROUD."
- 1 Corinthians 13:4




  

 

this is my most favorite verse of the bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment