a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

#FREAKDAY

#FREAKDAY #FREAKDAY #FREAKDAY
SO! HELLOOOOOOOOOOO FELLAS!
Well, recently, there's been a lot of heavy rain and flood here in Jakarta, and this also affects the schedule of my school, YEAH!

And I'm officially getting crazy......................er..........crazier....

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WOKE UP TODAY.

I woke up today, feeling extremely sleepy 'cause I think I didn't get enough sleep last night, that's why these panda eyes are still on my face. After I got up from my bed and opened the door, suddenly.............
I..................................
I..................................
I...................................................................

smelled heaven. it was so good, i swear.



IT WAS THE SMELL OF PANCAKES.
MY MOTHER MADE ME SOME PANCAKES.
YEAY.

ooh, yum.


So that was the first thing!
After I ate breakfast, took a bath, got ready for school and blablabla blablabla, I finally arrived, and BAM, a big laughter of the day with one of my bestie about what has just happened to her on Friday afternoon, since I wasn't with her that day (WELL I had something to do back there, oh, since I said this, I will tell you what happened on Friday. SO, I'm joining the student council at school and apparently got accepted, so actually, as planned, I'm going on a leadership training at school on Saturday, but unfortunately it got cancelled on Saturday morning AGAIN BCS OF THE FLOOD :) oh yeah about Friday, I had to do the practice of the poem musical, and also a responsibility to make the name tags of my whole group, with this guy I've just known, soooooo I was quite scared that it was going to be so awkward, but thankfully it went well. Oh, about the poem musical, our song is nice, but we haven't finished it yet, yeah, it took so long for us to get some inspiration since there was no inspiration at all in the classroom -_-). After that big laugh in the morning, before the bell rang, I've managed to make my face redder because of over-laughing, and guess what, a few hours past and I'm going even crazier and crazier and crazier and crazier ...(and so on).

AND I THINK I'M NOW QUITE LAZY TO TYPE SO GAHGAHGAHGAH.

#FREAKDAY

so this picture kinda describes my emotions and facial expressions today :)



pardon my silly faces.


YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?
besides the reasons above, 
1. FLOOD! Because of the flood, the school got us home earlier: 12 o'clock, WHICH MEANS ALMOST 3 HOURS EARLIER ;) So, yeah, I was really happy, oh sorry, I AM really happy!
2. MY CHEMISTRY TEST TOMORROW IS CANCELLED. Another big thank you to the flood, there'll be no tests at all tomorrow! You know, when I heard this news, I jumped happily like a rabbit who has just found it's magical carrot. :3

So, I've never been any happier on Tuesday.
Cause Tuesday is my bad day of the week actually, but today is the best. Tuesday. EVER.
oh yeeaaaah~



And as always, now I am hungry.
So, I'm going to grab some snacks and GOODBYEEE! :*

HAVE A NICE WEEK!

KEEP RAINING JAKARTA! 
#heyraining #keepraining #imlovingit

Oh but.
Because of this messed up schedule, I guess I'll have some packed-of-tests week.
well.........................................................................WISH ME LUCK! 




well this is my school (taken last Saturday) from the sky, ladies and gentlemen!

Cool flood, eh? :D







*spreadthelove*
*keeprandominyeah*

tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata.

No comments:

Post a Comment