a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here We Go!

Aah... It's good to be home..

Whoops!
I supposed to say it yesterday, but... you know...
My flight was at 8 (p.m) but, there's a little problem. The boarding that supposed to be at 7.45 delayed until 8.15 <-- It's the time we supposed to leave Bali

But, it's not that important!

Let's started from the beginning...

Hi everybody!
I'm so proud yesterday! You know what? I fix a computer in the airport that nobody can! Everyone in that want to use that computer confused, but after pushing randomly every button in the keyboard...

RESULT:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BING!
SUCCESSFUL!
*applause

I'm sooo proud about that! Thanks GOD for this brilliant talent!

Next story

Last night I finished my musical drama's script. I was quite confused finishing it, but finally I've done it!
Here's my conversation that time with... myself
ME: YES! Finally...
ME: Wait, hmm... What song should I add?
ME: Oh, okay. I swear (The Time of My Life)
ME: Hoamm... (yawning)
(Suddenly the TV turned off)
ME: Aargh... I should turn it on. (Turn on the TV)
ME: Set the timer... How many minutes?
ME: Ah! 120 minutes.
ME: The channel! The movie is bad!
ME: Oh, no! Better go back! The others even worst!
ME: Better I continue my script!
ME: Oh, look! It's MTV insomnia! Change it! Change it!
ME: This is better... Box Office Trans TV.
ME: Oh my God! What time is it? Huh? Almost 2 a.m! Better sleep now!
ME: AAA.... I can't sleep! Too much pressure! Relaxed mind! Relaxed!
(And then I go to sleep)

Hahaha... Because of that, I woke up at 8 a.m this morning, and until now, I still feel a little bit sleepy.

OK, now the story of my last day in Bali...

I woke up, have breakfast (food: bihun and chocolate bread, drink: orange juice ). After that I took a bath, open my blog, watch TV, and check-out from my hotel.

That afternoon, I ate Betutu chicken that was very spicy. But I didn't felt it was so spicy.

After lunch, we went to Uluwatu. First, our plan is to visit the temple, but it change because there were to many monkeys. Monkeys? What to do with me? answer: I'm afraid of it.

After visiting Uluwatu temple, we went to Uluwatu beach that used for Eat, Pray, Love movie. It was a really tiring journey. We walked down to the beach, which was very far. We saw many Western boys were surfing there! Amazing wave.

I slept in the car for 2 times and I slept in the plane too. On the way home to my home at Jakarta, I slept too. So, it makes 2+1+1=4. 4 times I slept yesterday.

Before I went home to Jakarta, I bought some clothes @Krisna Bali



What time is it? 15 to 4?!?!
Gee, time really pass so fast. Better I get ready to go to EF.

I guess I'll see you all later!

BYE!
FN

No comments:

Post a Comment