a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vesak Day

On Vesak holiday day I went to a hotel called 'Santika' with my BIG FAMILY. I slept there only for a night. Here's the full story...

After school, I went to EF. After EF, went to the hotel. After arrived, I took a bath. After took a bath, gave my grandma a happy birthday. After gave my grandma a happy birthday, I went to the lift and press [L] button. After arrived at 'L' floor, I ate dinner, It was buffet. SOOooo.... I ate much! After dinner I went to my grandma's room and celebrate her birthday. After that I didn't know why, my cousins was talking about ghosts.. XD
After that I went to my room, danced, then went to sleep, woke up in the morning, danced again, breakfast (also eat much), went to my room, slept again until 11 a.m, woke up, watched GLEE, check-out from the hotel ate nasi kuning campur (does anybody know?) at Sate house, Citywalk. After that tiring day, I went home, study again, study, study, study, study......(study continues)

And the last thing! I went to sleep! Zzzz....

What about your's?
Hope it was fun too...

See ya!
FN

No comments:

Post a Comment