a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Really, really SORRY!

Hi!
First of all, I want to apologize, because I can't upload my photos today. So maybe I'll upload it someday.

Reason:
1. I need to study. Until now, I already studied Religion and Geometry. After this. Economy.
2. I watch great movies. Chasing Liberty, Alvin and the Chipmunks 2, the Proposal, and the Bounty Hunter. I also watched Junior Masterchef Australia and DC Cupcakes(!)
3. Eat.

FWI.
Today, I saw chipmunks at a tree in front of my hotel room! Really cute! Love it!
and...
before this,
I was chasing flying spider (yuck). And thank goodness, my dad DID kill it. *I'm free... ^^

Guess that's all for today. Gotta do something else!


See ya!

Lots of fun,
FN

No comments:

Post a Comment