a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Satur'Fun'Day - Genfest 2013 YAY!

SOOOOOOOOOOO GUYS
GOOD (ehm) EVEN-MORN-ING? well, its 11:53 right now at my place, sort of late at night yeah
Even though I'm really tired and I'm getting this silly headache, but I'd like to post something about today!

FIRST............
YAAAY ITS WEEKEND FINALLY
SATURDAY YEAHYEAH B-)

This morning I went to school as usual, for my futsal club but unfortunately our seniors couldn't join us because they were kinda having a special guidance or something I don't know exactly. Soooo here we were, at the field, the twelve of us. Even though today we were only usual's 1/3, but we totally had much fun! I think I played quite well today although I laughed, joked, and jumped around a lot today.
Yeah, I know, I'm that silly :$
Oh! And next week we're going to have a character formation program which is going to be held at a military base. YEAH, SOLDIERS. We talked about this a lot while we were taking a break after our first game today, most of my friends said that it was fun yet tiring. AND GUESS WHAT, AFTER THAT CHARACTER FORMATION THINGY I'M GOING ON ANOTHER RETREAT WITH MY CHURCH. YAY LIFE.
I'm gonna break into million pieces. Oh no, that was melodramatic. Let's just hope I don't get sick!

OKAAY
After futsal, I went home, ate some noodles for breakfast, took a bath and prepared myself to go to Genfest! Yeaaahhhhhhh

SOOOO WHAT IS 'GENFEST'?
It's an annual music festival held every year by one of the most famous radio station in Indonesia, Gen FM. Every year they bring different singers or bands.

Actually my dad has been asking me to come to this festival for the last 2 years I guess, but I don't know, maybe I was just THAT busy ;)
And I finally decided to come to this year's Genfest.

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.
I had a father-daughter day out today because my mother was in Jogja, but she would go back to Jakarta tonight, so after this festival I went to the airport to pick her up.

Actually, I really love going to concerts after my experience watching Afgan, a popular (cute) male-singer from Indonesia. YOU KNOW WHAAAT HE HAS DIMPLES SO CUTE OMG. Well, actually I just watched him last week. But still going to concerts is now on my hobbies list! Hahahaaaa

OOH today I had an embarrassing experience.
So it went like this.
I was sitting at the stadium with my dad, waiting for the next performance, while there were some kind of intermezzo from the radio's broadcasters. I was looking at the screen when suddenly I saw somebody who was shown there closeup. I was saying to myself "Who's that girl, haha she is on screen so funny", I was this close to look around to see who's on the camera when I realized there was a man, who was my dad, sitting next to her.
DAMN
HAHA
SYALALALA
THAT GIRL WAS ME
AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE

I DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE MYSELF IN GLASSES
SHAME ON ME
HOW FUNNY
HOW STRANGE
HOW EMBARRASSING

I was quite shocked yet embarrassed. I didn't know what to do and where to look, it was AWKWARD.
I guess it went about 4-5 secs on screen and I didn't even know where should I put my own face *eh
But it was a silly experience. Would never forget that! :p

The rest of my day went exciting and I'm just really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyy tired tonight
HOAAAM
Well, let's just go to sleep then :3
DOODLES!
GUTE NACHT! (oh have I told you that I'm taking up German? HIHIHI)
GOODNIGHT!
SELAMAT MALAM!
WAN AN!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:*
lapyuful
HAHAHAHAHA
YEAH BYE!

tatatatatatatatatatatatatatataaaaaaaaaaaaaa.



Oh, wait!
Wanna see my craziness after a longlong day today?
Here you go.
Acascuse me. Mind my weirdoness ;)


















Today's conclusion: FUN DAY YEAH.
syubidam.
Goodnight!

12:32 

No comments:

Post a Comment