a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Silly Cupid Assistant

HEYYO BLOGGIE!
I don't care today's a school day cause I have something to say! Err..this is not really important actually but it is quite for me! Hahahaa

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I
think
I'm
sort
of
a
'cupid-assistant'
right
now.

-
-
-
-
Well, I don't know, but, yeah.
I'm (sort of) helping people with their love problems
Lemme count, how many people em......
around 5 people you can say ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But yeah, I'm a silly and inexperienced cupid assistant. How great.
EITS! BUT I DON'T CARE, I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE
SO, IT MEANS I'M SIMILAR TO CHLOE ARMEL! (FROM THE BAD BOY, CUPID, AND ME)

BUT WHERE IS MY REECE CARTER?!
GIMME MY REECE CARTER NOW!

Sorry, I guess I'm just a little bit crazy and tired.
You know, school. :')
I used to like school (CAN'T YOU BELIEVE IT?)
Now I still like school too, BUT SERIOUSLY NOT ON TUESDAYS. TUESDAY USED TO BE MY FAVOURITE DAY BUT BANG-BANG NOW ITS ONLY HISTORY.

Today is Tuesday. And this is the first day of using 2013's curriculum. and guess what? My. brain. is. on. fire. can't. help. it. memory. full. yeah. yeah. overload.
The schedule today is soooooo horrible. We have 3 hours of physics and chemistry today. Actually, this time I don't mind physics, but the chemistry........well.....succeeded of giving me a migraine.
Plus, today I woke up at 5, with this pain allover my body. I don't know why, maybe because of yesterday's P.E class. Oh, well! Yesterday we did gymnastics at P.E class, and guess what, I fell (head first) when I was trying to do a staddle vault. I could do it back there in ninth grade, but why yesterday I failed, WHYYYYY
It was quite embarrassing yet funny ahahahaa! But I injured my arm a bit. :(
It still hurts now actually, but it's fine! :P
Oh, about the pain, maybe one of the reason is because yesterday I lifted some weight with a wrong position. YES THAT COULD BE THE REASON.

Today is not a great day for me, really. Worst week so far. *eh
*SIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
But the happiest moment today was when my teacher told us that we're going home early tomorrow, and there's gonna be no scout tomorroooooooooooow!
Sooooooooooo happy till I flew to the seventh sky!

Yay life.
wait, lemme say it again with style

YAY LIFE! :D

Well, that's all for tonight, I guess, gonna do some preparation for my English test tomorrow, wish me tons of luck!
Doodles!
tatatatatatataa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment