a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

High. School. Unmusical.

WELL CHICAS I'M IN HIGHSCHOOL NOW!
I can say i'm so proud of it :$
or feel old.

Weeeeell, this is officially the 4th month of my freshmen year here at smak 1 penabur! Now i know how does it feel to be a busy high schooler and i have TONS of stories to tell you! Let's get starteeed!

Okay, let's talk about my new class and classmates. I am at xms6 now and first i didn't know anybody there. I'm the one and only from ipeka puri. Just. Imagine. No. Body. I. Felt. Like. A. Total. Loner.
I used to be ya
But now
Now…
I've got new besties😊 they are fun, but also much different from my besties at my old school. MUCH different.
My new classmates have very different personalities than the old ones, i don't know, but they are likely to be crazier, more active in class and, well, just different.
Right now, i'm sitting in front of this crazy guys, i mean they're real fun, but sometimes yeah.. they're insane. But its alright! I can laugh and just be happy everyday thanks to them! Ahahaa
Hmm, what else to tell.… OH! The lessons and tests!
Well, for the first tests, i guess my results are quite good! Yeaaaahh my hardwork :')
But i just finished my mid tests and i realized the results are not as good as the first ones, and actually i am kinda disappointed. I mean, i've worked hard, but why.
BUT ITS ALRIGHT
THE MIDTESTS ARE NOW OVER
just get ready for the 3rd tests ;)

OOH and i guess all of you should know
That
I
Decided
To
Take
Up
Futsal.
Yeah right soccer dude
And i can say i enjoy it. Its fun and of course BURNS FAT! :D
But obviously i'm not really good at it YET! Haha!
And the good news is i'm going to play at my school's annual cup! Wishmeluck!

Aaah i'm now at a current mood of not sayin much so i think we should just end this first, okay? Hehe

WELL LOTS OF LOVE:*
tata.

And waaaihaaaihaait,
Here's a pic of me and my classmates :3

No comments:

Post a Comment