a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Monday, November 04, 2013

Random?

Have you ever felt so lost?
So lost and so alone?
Like you just need to escape everything and just be on your own?
But deep down inside you don't wanna be on your own, you need somebody to be there for you.
But you feel like your too small to be noticed,
Or just too invisible to see,
Or too low to be heard.
You feel like nobody's even there for you.

You think about your sad stories behind
Which you covered with your tough little smile
Which no one has ever noticed
Which no one has ever known

You hear lots of songs
Hoping they could make your feelings better
Those songs tell you to be strong and be tough,
To get up and open your eyes,
To try to fix your broken heart,
To see the world outside,
To just believe that you have a beautiful life.

But really, is it that easy?
Everything is just easy to say
While actually it's not that simple to do.

Put your playlist on shuffle.

Hey, a cheerful song is on.
Cheers to happy songs.

At least it could boost your mood
a bit?
or much?

Come on!
Rise and shine!
You've got the strength right!
Get up you golden star!
Your life is not that bad!
Put your brightest smile!
Do you believe that your brightest smile can shine so bright?
Even brighter than the sun?

It is just an unhappy past you have
But it doesn't mean your past will haunt you forever
Just carry on and keep moving forward!
Just believe that you will have a brighter one ahead!

Remember that you have lots of people to lean on
Lots of people who loves you out there
Who can't live without you
Who need you in their life
Remember how many people whose life you've changed
Whom you've made smile
Think about it!
Be proud of it!
And keep doing it!

Spread happiness to others
Therefore happiness will come back to you!
Throw away every sadness, pain and misery

Live, love and laugh.
Happiness of life depends on you! :)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OKAY.
I don't even know what's going on with me and why did I write that.
Well,
I was a bit mellow back there
You know, the side effect of listening to sad love songs. Hem.

BUT NOW I'M FINE. AGAIN. YEAH.

okay I'm having this silly and crazy mood swings even though my period has finished. Idk huahua
BUT I DON'T CARE (?)

Ehee

But still, this is not a good way to start a new week rightttttttt
I think I'm just tired and need some rests.
You know, I had a really busy week back there.
On Wednesday till Friday I had this Character Formation thingy which was held in a military base in Tangerang. It was tough yet tiring. We did a lot of activities, which believed to make us more discipline, like doing push-ups every time we made mistake, eating quickly (JUST IMAGINE WE HAD TO FINISH ONE LARGE MEAL BY 10 COUNTS) and nicely, doing line of march practice, etc. We also tried to go through some obstacles on the practice field. I only tried 2 out of 10: the first and the last ones!
I tripped myself while doing the last one. I can describe it as the 'Tarzan-swing', but there was water below, which was really dirty and disgusting. I have a good time though.
They also taught us how to make tents and cook food while we're on the field. I felt kinda left out back there I don't know why, oh so sad. But it was totally fine! :')

There was also a program called 'jurit malam' there, so they made us into groups and we had to walk around the area and follow the path from one post to another, we did that until 2 a.m and I was soooooooooooooo sleepy. I was like a zombie gone back to life, back-back to life! Ahahaa
We went to 6 posts and I almost cried in the first post. So they asked us who was afraid of the dark, I am, so I spontaneously rose my hand and stood up, I thought they would let us stay outside, but they forced us to go in instead. I was a bit hysteric when I got in, I kept covering my ears and closed my eyes, but fortunately there was nothing inside.

I learn a lot of things there, really.

After those 3 days of misery, I went on a retreat with my church for 2 days (it means till Sunday). 
JUST IMAGINE HOW TIRED I AM RIGHT NOW.
I CAN'T REST PEACEFULLY UNTIL TODAY. SIGH.
SOOO tomorrow's holiday here in Indonesia, but still I'm going to have a test on Wednesday. Chemistry test! Honestly I don't really understand this material, but I will try my best of course! Wish me tons of luck! :)

Soo I guess that's all for now okaaaay
Since I have no photos from the Character Formation program, I will post some photos from my pre-baptism retreat!




That's all for now fellas!
REMEMBER! LIVE LOVE LAUGH! :D
Doodles!
Lots of love,
tatatatatatatatatatataaaaaa


22:02

No comments:

Post a Comment