a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Friday, November 29, 2013

A FEW MORE WORDS

WE ARE OFFICIALLY IN THE LAST DAY OF NOVEMBER
THANK YOU NOVEMBER FOR BEING MY INSANE MONTH!
really, many things happened lately
But thankfully nothing too weird happened.
And sadly nothing too special happened either.
:)

But that's okay.

SO LET'S MOVE TO DECEMBER!

MY FAVOURITE MONTH OF THE YEAR
ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MONTH
ITS LIKE THE FRIDAY OF THE YEAR
ITS THE MONTH OF CHRISTMAS

AND ITS ALSO THE MONTH OF............

MY BIRTHDAY!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Can't believe that I'm turning 16 this year.
SIXTEEN.
REALLY.
One more year till I get my national identity card.
One more year till I get my driving licence.
One more year till I get my sweetseventeen birthday party! Ahahahaa

Okay, that's all deh! I wanna brush my teeth and sleep sleep!
OH, wish me luck for my tests next week! Hopefully I can study well and I can get good grades!
*cross fingers*

DOODLES!:*


No comments:

Post a Comment