a young traveler, an archaeologist wanna-be, a dreamer.

Friday, December 06, 2013

A Girly Movie Night by Myself

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've finally finished my final test thank God!
I feel so grateful!
I don't know if it's just me or God really helped me through all of these tests :D
THANK GOD I FEEL BLESSED.

OKAY!
SOOOO since I'm now officially free-er (um, well actually I will have a re-test, or even some, next week, but yeah, I'm free-er), I'm also gonna be lazier for the rest of the month EHEHEE

But I really can't wait for my birthday I don't even know why........................

AND OH!
I'VE JUST WATCHED "A WALK TO REMEMBER" AND I CRIED SEVERAL TIMES OH MY GOSH SO I GOT IT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FEELING ALL THESE TIME

THAT MOVIE
WAS
SO
SWEET

YET IT'S SWEETNESS HAS MADE ME CRY

I WAS LIKE OH MY GOODNESS HOW
SHE'S ONE LUCKY GIRL (EXCLUDE HER LEUKEMIA)

IDK
I THINK...oh well lemme switch to normal font, using caps lock made me sound angry right?
Hahaa!

Okay.
So, I don't know eh...
It's a really sweet movie but...
OH WAIT.
I should stop looking at my own case yeah, stop it, me.
Okay.
Okay I said a lot of okay.
Okay.
Well.
It just made me...a kind of...what ya... not sad... just...you know...
Oh, have I told you that I really adore Nicholas Sparks? He's such an author. (even though, to be ashamed, I haven't read his book EVER, I just watch his movies hehe)

AND I JUST REALIZED...oh yeah, stop yelling, right...BUT I REALLY HAVE TO YELL THESE WORDS AND EVEN BIGGER THE SIZE OF WORDS BELOW:

REECE CARTER
and
LANDON CARTER

I know you got it already. Yeah. That's no coincidence, really.
MAYBE
SOMEDAY
My last name will be Carter also, nobody knows! :)

LANDON CARTER is so sweet
he is
like
the most perfect guy
whoops, I made a mistake.
the most unrealistic perfect guy that it hurts so bad
If someday, I repeat, SOMEDAY, my future soulmate is going to be him-alike. I'll die, not literally.
YOU WILL TOO RIGHT HEY YOU YOU YOU GIRLS?
He's like the popular-jerk-annoying-at-first-but-really-sweet-at-the-end-till-you-want-to-be-with-him-forever type of guy. That's what I get from the movie.

And another OH!
I also watched 'My Girl' this afternoon.
I also cried.
It was so sad.
Everything made me cry today.
Oh yeah, I also watched '500 Days of Summer', but, noooo, I didn't cry! :p
I didn't really get that movie :$
I laughed till I cry again today, also cried because of 2 movies: a sad and a sweet one.
And I am not even on my period! How awesome! :)
But it's alright, I'm enjoying my day-off, really, I enjoy this a lot!
Well, enough for today? I'm kind of tired
OKAAAAY BUHBYEE!
GOODBYE!
LOTS OF LOVE!
HUGS AND KISSES!

muachmuach!

tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata.


P.S.:
I added a song-of-the-night for tonight, it accompanies me through this girly night :)
enjoy!


P.P.S.:
and I'm also very hungry ergh. Hahahaa! Bye!

P.P.P.S.:
I just added a tag 'boys' WHAT WAS I THINKING

No comments:

Post a Comment